Dear Media representatives,
We wish you already a very warm welcome to Crans-Montana for the Audi FIS Worldcup Ladies 2021 on the piste Mont-Lachaux!
We kindly ask the media representatives accredited for the events in Crans-Montana to respect the following:
- The guidelines and rules of behaviour laid down by the FIS, Swiss-Ski and the Organising Committee > see COVID INFO section.
- It is compulsory to wear a mask everywhere, in the stadium as well as in the Main Media Centre and Sub Media Centre.
- NEW: The current pandemic situation requires an additional special measure : on 12.01.2021, Swiss-Ski, the Canton of Valais health authorities and the Organising Committee decided that media representatives will have to present a PCR test taken no less than 72 hours previously when collecting their accreditation.
- If you are not able to present this test, the Organising Committee will not be able to issue you with an accreditation.
- Accreditations, together with a yellow armband that must be worn, can be collected in person from 9am on Tuesday 19 January 2021 from the Main Media Centre at Le Régent Congress Centre in Crans-Montana (signposts on site, also see the Media Centres on the website for the location /en/media/media-centre-20/media-centres/).
- The accreditation serves as Contact Tracing and, like the armband, must be worn at all times.
- On the day of your arrival, in order to receive your accreditation, answer the health questionnaire (which can be downloaded in the COVID INFO section, in the « Yellow Group > Media » document) and hand it in at the Media reception desk.
Head of Media
Assistant/Accreditation and Press Centre manager (see contact details in CONTACT)